Auteur Topic: HD Downloads (spoilervrij)  (gelezen 10317 keer)

Offline Guttae

• Forumlid
Re: HD Downloads (spoilervrij)
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 3-11-2022, 02:44:29 »
So I’m late to the party here. I’m here because Brtdm’s link stopped working. I was in the middle of season 12 when it happened and of course I now regret that I hadn’t downloaded it all beforehand, but I didn’t really have the space on my laptop. So does anyone else have it or other seasons? I managed to find s14 through this page! :)

Online Arco Mol Fan

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 3-11-2022, 14:42:56 »
ff off-topic: tijd om je sig aan te passen Arco...

Offline Guttae

• Forumlid
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 3-11-2022, 16:10:57 »
All seasons are available at https://www.npostart.nl/wie-is-de-mol/AT_2051232
Yes, I'm aware. I've used it to rip subs that I later can translate (if Marieke hasn't already of course). But some of the earlier seasons are in really poor quality, I'd say, and sorry if this sounds snobbish, 360p which s12 is in for example is pretty much unwatchable in any enjoyable way. I even coughed up the dough to get NPO plus because they promised 1080p, but sadly that was a lie.

So therefore I'm asking if anyone has season 12 or 16 in HQ, because I know they were in the old Stack-library.

Offline Joey94

• Forumlid
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 4-11-2022, 09:13:53 »
I recently downloaded all seasons of Wie is de Mol? from the Stack, so I think I can help you. I downloaded them on my computer. Maybe I can send the episodes of S12 and S16 with the help of WeTransfer. If you send me your e-mail address in a private message, I try to send them to you. Hopefully it works.

Offline RM

• Forumlid
« Reactie #44 Gepost op: 10-01-2023, 12:10:10 »
Ook dit seizoen zal ik weer de downloads beschikbaar stellen. Klik gauw op de link hieronder.

https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/eAqowIkXc9ePiwa

Kun je dit jaar ook weer de afleveringen beschikbaar maken?
Alvast dank :)